We are looking for a passionate WordPress developer ready to join a dedicated team. We are seeking someone with a strong desire to create customized, high-impact WordPress solutions for clients worldwide.
- Creation of custom themes and/or plugins for WordPress.
- Execute and ensure the quality of each assigned project.
- Provide periodic progress reports for your projects.
- Efficiently manage end-to-end project delivery.
- Autonomously lead teams with sound judgment.
- Efficiently mentor and train new developers.
- Make timely decisions on assigned projects.
- Resolve internal conflicts in a neutral manner.
- Familiarity with other PHP and JS frameworks.
- Understanding of UX/UI concepts.
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Unit Testing experience.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns.
- Docker Containers knowledge.
- 100% remote work.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Company benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great working environment.
- More than 3 years of prior experience.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP.
- Advanced knowledge of SCSS.
- Advanced knowledge of Git.
- Advanced experience in WordPress, including Actions, Hooks, Custom Plugins, and Blocks.
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Advanced English language proficiency.
- Seniority required: SemiSenior
- Payment currency: USD
- Salary: -
- Location: Remote
- Place of work: Remote